Quality & Precision
We believe our conduct as a company, and as individuals, should always reflect the highest standards of integrity. We believe in honoring our commitments to our Customers, suppliers and employees. By doing so, we are able to provide responsible corporate citizenship in the production of aircraft parts. This Belief is flowed down to our vendor base. In by doing so our Customers receive the very best the industry has to offer resulting in quality parts being delivered on time.
providing quality solutions Since 1983
About Prescott Aerospace
If you have access to OASIS, you may view our certificate and Audit reports: OASIS Data base link.
- Total Sq. Feet of Building 45,000
- Number of Employees 45
- Total Sq. Feet of Building 27,000
- Number of Employees 20
- 2011 Parker Hannifin Gold Supplier Performance Award (*)
- 2009-2010 Boeing Silver Supplier Award
- 2008-2009 Boeing Silver Supplier Award
- 2009 INC 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2008 Parker Hannifin Gold Supplier Performance Award
- 2008 INC 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2007 INC 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2006 Recipient of Arizona 50 Companies to Watch Award
- Arizona Small Business Success Award
- 2002 Upco Supplier of the Year
- 1993 McDonnell Douglas Preferred Supplier
- 1993-US Chamber of Commerce Blue Chip Award-1st in Arizona
- Boeing-Mesa PVA Supplier
- Boeing-St. Louis PVA Supplier
In business for over 40 years
Supporting military aircraft, military ordinance & commercial helicopter industries
Prescott Aerospace, Inc. is a build-to-print job shop/machine shop specializing in close tolerance CNC machining. Our mission is to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations in terms of performance, value, and quality. Every member of our team is committed to creating this value for our customers. A third of our employees have been with the company for more than 10 years, with 7 years being the average time in service. We believe that our professionalism, integrity, experience, and commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology allow us to continually accomplish our mission. Prescott Aerospace strives to maintain quality and delivery ratings higher than 99%. We do this by solving problems up front with a strong contract review process. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet our commitments and communicate with our customers. This has led to long-term partnerships with our customers and relationships built on trust. We also provide manufacturing engineering evaluation, inventory management, and long-term pricing structures for our larger customers.
Our Prescott facility consist of a 45,000 square foot climate controlled building designed to support lean manufacturing and provide our employees with a clean, comfortable, and safe working environment. Our manufacturing software is 100% integrated and allows us to monitor the status of every open sales order and job in real time. Our Quality system is AS9100 Third Party Registered and provides a foundation for building quality into our parts and processes. We are experienced in machining aluminum, alloy steel, stainless steel, and titanium. We are also experienced in managing our supply chain for materials and special processing.
If you are looking for the cheapest price, that is not who we are. If you are looking for the best value, please contact us today.